The Irish-American Society of Dallas’ mission is to “Enrich the lives of our members through fellowship, fun and the shared love of Irish-American culture.”
In order to accomplish this we rely heavily on the generosity, talents, skills and creativity of our membership.
What are your talents and skills?
- Do you have some time available you would like to share with your Irish-American community?
- Do you like taking notes at meetings and keeping track of things?
- Maybe you have experience with bookkeeping or accounting?
- Do you like to be on stage with a mic in your hand while hamming it up for the crowd?
- Do you like to arrange and coordinate parties and group gatherings?
- Are you a technical person, maybe you like to work on websites, hint, hint?
- How about writing and story telling?
- How would you like to be a contributing author from time to time?
- Perhaps you like to use your camera, whether it’s an iPhone or even a video camera?
Whatever your talents or skills, we rely on our volunteers to help us enrich the lives of our members through fellowship, fun and the shared love of Irish-American culture.
Just send an email to : email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you.